The Kingdom according to December






Matthew 18:1-4 says this, "At that time the disciples came to Jesus saying, Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?  
And Calling to Him a child, He put him in the midst of them
and said, Truly, I say unto you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Many of you have met my oldest daughter December.  I want to explore her journey with God and her pursuit of the Kingdom.  The purity in which she talks of Jesus, retells Bible stories, and prays has much to teach me about God.  She is an amazing gift that God is using to shape me everyday.  Periodically I will have post about her view on things.  Enjoy.

One of the things she said to my wife recently was,
"Did you know God has superpowers?  He can see the whole world in his hands."


So true.  Our God holds it and sees it all.  No matter how crazy life gets, let us all remember that our God has superpowers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving sight to the blind

Why we put December in a low income school.

17 Challenge Update