Leadership is a Learning Game

Honestly, I struggle to lead.

I worry I will let people down or mess things up somehow.

But really to lead all we need is humility and submission to God.

My flesh wants to run from the leadership opportunities that present themselves, but who am I to run from where God places me.

I want to live in God's will and do his work and step up anytime he gives me the chance.

To lead is to serve.

We will fail as leaders, but we will learn, and we will grow.

Our failures only make us more broken and humble, which allows us to listen better.

In leadership, God's voice is the one that matters.

Our voice will falter and quake, but God's is strong, calm, and persistent.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving sight to the blind

Why we put December in a low income school.

17 Challenge Update